AWC focuses on stimulating public policy and industry practices that affect women construction firms. AWC works with the following organizations to advocate for equity and best practices:
- Associated General Contractors of Minnesota
- City of Saint Paul
- City of Minneapolis
- Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis
- Metropolitan Airports Commission
- Minnesota Department of Transportation
- Minnesota Sports Facility Authority
- Ramsey County
- State of Minnesota Department of Administration
- State of Minnesota Department of Labor and Industry
- University of Minnesota
“Member Mingles” is an AWC member only opportunity to gather and share expertise, business opportunities, and build relationships.
AWC´s Scholarship FUNdraising Golf Tournament is the primary vehicle for generating funds for scholarships. This event is open to golfers and non-golfers alike for fun and recreation and support for female students and apprentices.
Timely electronic communications keep members up-to-date with association activities and initiatives. We also keep you notified of bid notices targeted towards WBOs.
Educational Programs offer our members free training opportunities for personal and business growth. Our committees work to provide invaluable information to help members be successful.