This session is being offered by the MN Dept of Administration’s PTAC (Procurement Technical Assistance Center) in partnership with MnDOT and their Small Business Support Services.
This workshop is designed to educate small businesses on MnDOT’s Negotiated Maintenance & Construction Contracts (NMC), where we will do a deep dive on topics including but limited to:
- What are NMCs
- Work types, common NMC language, and acronyms
- NMC process and Quote Packages
- Read and interoperating plans on NMCs
- NMCs Standard Specifications and Special Provisions
- Prevailing-wage and labor compliance on NMCs
- Quoting/Bidding on NMCs
- Insurance, bonding, and procurement for NMCs
- Resources, tips, and common mistakes on NMCs
Click below to visit PTAC’s Eventbrite page to learn more and get registered for this in person event.