Are you a victim of the webportal prequalification process? The ever-increasing emphasis on contractors to complete pre-qualification requirements through a third party administrator like ISNetworld, PICS, BROWZ and others can be frustrating, convoluted and time-consuming to complete. What’s worse is investing time and resources into completing the process only to find out that your information has been rejected – again!
Please join WCA and Chad Stuart from Cobb Strecker Dunphy & Zimmermann (CSDZ) for an in-depth discussion on these challenges and learn practical, result-driven solutions to the pre-qualification process. The goal of our meeting is to give you the tools you need to be successful so please bring your questions.
Some of the learning objectives for our discussion include:
· Define how the web portal pre-qualification process works and its impact on your profitability potential.
· Identify how to capitalize on your existing relationships and proactively engage your clients when new barriers are created from the pre-qualification process.
· Recognize the metrics used to qualify/disqualify your company (NAICS codes, OSHA statistics, SMS scores, compliance violations, warning letters and others).
· Examine practical methods to measurably improve the metrics used to qualify/disqualify your company.
· Identify how to write safety and health programs to meet pre-qualification requirements and prevent creating additional liability for your company.
· Identify specific solutions for exemptions and conditional overrides when your company’s score is “F”, “Red” or listed as “Do Not Use” or “Non-Compliant”.