There’s still time to sign up to attend the 3rd Annual State Procurement Opportunity Fair! Join the Minnesota Department of Administration’s Office of Equity in Procurement (OEP) and the Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) as they host the 3rd Annual State Procurement Opportunity Fair.
- Meet agency buyers and contract coordinators from more than 20 state agencies.
- Learn about upcoming procurement and contracting opportunities.
- Make one-on-one connections with these procurement professionals as you share vital information about your business and what you can provide to the state.
- Representatives from OEP and PTAC will be on hand to answer your questions about the Minnesota Small Business Procurement Program and how to compete for business with the state.
- Visit our pop-up Vendor Kiosk in the lobby to register as a state vendor, update your contact information for bid notifications in our state system, and much more!
For more information, please contact Tammy Gaglioti at Tammy.Gaglioti@state.mn.us
The event is free – registration is required