Minnesota Apprenticeship Summit
March 7 @ 7:30 am - 5:00 pm
This first-ever Minnesota Apprenticeship Summit provides free educational and networking opportunities and celebrates the success of apprenticeship in Minnesota. The Summit will showcase best practices and explore strategies to expand apprenticeship to build Minnesota’s 21st Century workforce.
Why attend the Summit?
The Minnesota Apprenticeship Summit includes speakers and panel discussions from a range of industries and organizations. Workshops are designed for employers who have years of experience with apprenticeship, and for employers interested in creating their first program. There is no cost to attend the Summit, which includes breakfast, lunch and all workshops.
Workshops throughout the day
More than a dozen workshops are scheduled targeting a variety of industries including construction, health care, manufacturing, IT, agriculture and more.
Some of the workshops include:
- Apprenticeship program models across multiple industries
- Diversity and inclusion tools and resources for apprenticeship programs
- Promising practices in apprenticeship recruitment and retention
- Funding options: Creating new or expanding apprenticeship programs
- Multiple generations at work: Effective mentorship programs and affinity groups
- See the day’s schedule and list of workshops.